11 September 2008

eMarketing Blog Assignment

I never thought I would do this, but here it is, my first ever blog post. This is a bit of an experiment, and satisfies a requirement for my e-marketing course at the University of British Columbia's Sauder School of Business. The class is only five weeks long, but if this goes well, then maybe I'll keep blogging for a while. We'll see ...

Meanwhile, I'm also doing some research in online marketing and electronic addiction for my thesis paper. If you're visiting this page and feel inclined, then I would love to hear your opinions on these topics in an anonymous online survey.

Click here to take the survey:


Thank you for providing candid responses, and I look forward to hearing your opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BEGIN GOOGLE ANALYTICS CODE